After buying or selling a house, now is the time to think about making or updating your Will. A Will is the best way to make sure that your assets are left to the right people. We’ll help you make yours – how you want, when you want and where you want.
You’re in safe hands
Preparing a Will is not something that any of us really looks forward to doing, but you’ll feel so much better when you have. Unfortunately we don’t get to choose when we may need a Will, but we can choose when we make one.
Unfortunately tragic accidents do happen. Do you really want everything you own to be distributed according to a fixed legal formula? It is particularly important to write or amend your Will if you get married or start a new civil partnership, and to appoint potential guardians when you have children.
Our Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning partners have in-depth experience in Wills, Trusts and inheritance tax planning and asset protection.
Please don’t put it off, call us now to arrange the next steps.
- Call us to book a home visit from a qualified Estate Planning Consultant.
- Our Consultant will talk through your options and help you make these important decisions.
- Your Will documents will be drafted and checked to ensure that they meet your needs.
- We will visit you to ensure that the documents are properly signed and witnessed.
- We will keep your Will safe and issue your ‘My Lifetime Legal’ membership cards, giving you secure access to your will online and the ability to make any changes you decide free of charge for the first year.