Block Management is a professional task, with many legal implications if the correct procedures are not adhered to.
The solution therefore is to appoint a first class Managing Agent, run by a qualified team competent in the specialised field of Block Management.
To manage and administer the smooth running of purpose built blocks of flats, converted houses or privately owned residential and commercial estates, requires specialised skills and an in-depth knowledge of legislation. We at Beals can provide you with that ‘peace of mind.’
We will work closely with you to prepare proper programmes of cost effective management, whilst continuing to maintain the annual service charge at a sustainable economic level.
Our Standard Block Management Service Includes:
- Arranging building repairs and servicing of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Overseeing internal and external lighting and cleaning.
- Deal with landscaping and gardens.
- Collection of and accounting for ground rents and service charges.
- Arranging adequate buildings insurance.
- Payment of communities and landlord supplies.
- Design Management proposals to meet your needs.
- Competitive Management Fees.
- Attending Directors meetings and AGM’s.
- Dealing competently and efficiently with any problems or disputes.
- Access to Competent Contractors.
- Lease extension (enfranchisement) valuations.
To find out more contact one of our professional experts in the management team on 01489 585569.